+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduation Degree Future Scope

AMJ93

Nov 3, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am a graduate student and planning to study in Canada, counting on PGD courses. I want to know what is the future scope for jobs and living in the field of Interactive Media Management and Information Systems Security in the province of Ontario.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
AMJ93 said:
Hi Friends,

I am a graduate student and planning to study in Canada, counting on PGD courses. I want to know what is the future scope for jobs and living in the field of Interactive Media Management and Information Systems Security in the province of Ontario.
very difficult to answer this question. Getting a job depends on individual. Degree/diploma is just a piece of paper and does not guarantee a job. It may open doors for u but getting a job requires various skills. It depends on how good ur english is(accent or no accent) , how good ur resume creating skills are, how much relevant experience u have and quality of that experience(this is the most important factor), how good ur soft skills are(presentation skills, interview skills etc), ur luck, ur grades during study, ur field of study, ur networking skills etc. So just getting a degree wont help u need to be able to market ur self.