+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management from SCDL - Education Equivalency

pstakker

Feb 18, 2023
Hello

I have done Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management from SCDL in 2016-2018. I have prepared Express Entry Profile for Canada Immigration and looking for the ways to increase my CRS Score.

I wanted to confirm, is it worth getting Education Equivalency for Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management done from SCDL? Will it be recognized by Assessments institutions like WES, IQAC, ICES?

What can be best Possible scenario based on the Education and University I did, Which institution I should select.

What I create profile on IQAC, and add my Education, It shows me this warning:

"" Conditional Institution Status If you apply to IQAS with credentials from this institution, they may or may not be assessed. There are specific conditions regarding recognition of this institution and its programs, and there are validity and/or verification measures that will affect whether or not IQAS can issue an assessment.""

Shall I still give it a try?

I have seen some articles, where people have mentioned WES and ICES doesn't recognize SCDL as authorized institution.

Please suggest, what should I do for my case.

Regards !

pstakker

Feb 18, 2023
Hello,

I was trying to process my case via IQAS, and while creating my account and adding my Credentials, I found a way to handle the Transcription Sending process to IQAS via "World Wide Transcripts"
https://worldwidetranscripts.com/

But this company took my Money and never got back to me. They are scamming People by saying they are official Partners of IQAS, but they never respond after making the Payment.

I Paid them around INR 10,420.

So anybody who wants to get the Education Equivalency done, I would like to advise to be Beware of Scammers like "World Wide Transcripts"

Thanks !