20th March 2014
Passport Req..
4th April 2014 and received on 9 th April at CPPO
VISA ISSUED...
9th April and 15 April received passport to home
LANDED..........
16th April @ Peace Arch bridge, Whiterock, BC
Hello all
Finally I have completed my PR journey, today i have got the passports back with CPR,
I have seen so many postdocs in this forum, who are not sure about the NOC, according to HRSDC, postdoc NOC 4122 but none of the duties matches with the this NOC. So I have decided to not to go with that and i have kept the NOC, which matches with most of the duties. So who ever wants to apply with post doc experience, they should go with the job duties.

Some of the universities giving T4A, I too got T4A. After reading some threads in this forum, I started bothering, T4A is self employmnet income, which is not true, some people mentioned in this fourm without knowing about it, You can go ahead and apply with T4A, and your NOAs. I think visa officer will see the job letter more carefully. if he gets doubts, then he calls otherwise not.

I am wishing you all very good luck in the PR journey....
Thanks to this fourm, which is very help full source.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anmed said:
Hello all
Finally I have completed my PR journey, today i have got the passports back with CPR,
I have seen so many postdocs in this forum, who are not sure about the NOC, according to HRSDC, postdoc NOC 4122 but none of the duties matches with the this NOC. So I have decided to not to go with that and i have kept the NOC, which matches with most of the duties. So who ever wants to apply with post doc experience, they should go with the job duties.

Some of the universities giving T4A, I too got T4A. After reading some threads in this forum, I started bothering, T4A is self employmnet income, which is not true, some people mentioned in this fourm without knowing about it, You can go ahead and apply with T4A, and your NOAs. I think visa officer will see the job letter more carefully. if he gets doubts, then he calls otherwise not.

I am wishing you all very good luck in the PR journey....
Thanks to this fourm, which is very help full source.
Congratulations :) Good luck with the citizenship later on

ski

Nov 20, 2013
Congratulations too!

I am a post doc and was doubtful about the NOC code 4122 and applied in NOC 2133 "Electrical and electronics engineer". Application is under process. Hoping for good news. But thank you for your post.

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
I also applied under CEC with my postdoc work experience. I guess I'm lucky there's a NOC code directly associated to my degree...

Anmed

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-December-2012
AOR Received.
6-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
23-Oct-2013
Med's Done....
20th March 2014
Passport Req..
4th April 2014 and received on 9 th April at CPPO
VISA ISSUED...
9th April and 15 April received passport to home
LANDED..........
16th April @ Peace Arch bridge, Whiterock, BC
Thanks guys

Yes, no need to worry about NOC code, if your duties matches with the NOC code, thats fine and you guys will be approved.

All the best