+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Positive LMO received going to file my work permit application need advice????

mr_technician

Feb 1, 2013
I have received the positive LMO now i am going to Apply for work permit,just want to know if someone can tell me are there any specific details or info required in job offer which will put positive impact on my application.I mean my employer has asked me that "are there any specific detail that he should put it in the job contract or job letter which will help me in my application????

also
the duration of work is 1 year on the LMO. Is it possible if my employer put 2 years on the job contract now ?????? and what will be the effect of this on the application.

Please any one please respond

Thanks
M.yasir

KJV1611

Oct 7, 2013
mr_technician said:
I have received the positive LMO now i am going to Apply for work permit,just want to know if someone can tell me are there any specific details or info required in job offer which will put positive impact on my application.I mean my employer has asked me that "are there any specific detail that he should put it in the job contract or job letter which will help me in my application????

also
the duration of work is 1 year on the LMO. Is it possible if my employer put 2 years on the job contract now ?????? and what will be the effect of this on the application.

Please any one please respond

Thanks
M.yasir
Hi,
re: contract, just tell your employer to send the same contract what he send to HRSDC.
re: the duration of LMO, I suggest to follow the duration of work on the LMO, anyway, once you're in Canada you can apply there again. but
right now you have to follow what's on the LMO.

Thanks
God Bless

tiagodj

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_technician,

Can tou share with us your timelines?

When did you apply for LMO, when did tou get it, where and what NOC code?

Thanks a lot!

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Hi Buddy,
I applied for work permit renewal after getting the LMO on oct,12 and i got WP approval mail on Nov. 15,2013.
Raj.

disappointed10

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Med's Done....
13-12-2014
Passport Req..
august 19 2015
Hi raj , how long did u wait for ur LMO? And what province are u? Thanks

RAJ_74

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Hi dissapointed10,
I applied from ONTARIO province.The LMO Took more than 3 months after first refusal as i re-applied.The work permit confirmation mail came after around 1 month.Still i have to get original one.