cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
HI all

Could someone please let me know how to answer question 16 in the PR renewal form , the question says :

place you became a permanent resident , City/port of entry :

In my (confirmation of landing document it shows as "Became PR at : (TPIA.T1)
I figured out that this means (toronto pearson international airport terminal one . should I write it as it is written in my CORP? would they understand it ? there is no space to write the whole thing?

in the instruction manual its mentioned that " Write the city and province in Canada, where you became a permanent resident. If your Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) form shows the name of a port of entry (the airport or a border crossing where you became a permanent resident), provide the name of the port of entry as shown on your Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form."

Do you recommend I answer the question by writing (TPIA.T1) which reflect exactly what is shown on the Confirmation of landing?

or

I write : TPIA.T1(Toronto Pearson Int. Airport T1)

there was no enough space to write the whole thing ?

Thanks guys

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HI all

Could someone please let me know how to answer question 16 in the PR renewal form , the question says :

place you became a permanent resident , City/port of entry :

In my (confirmation of landing document it shows as "Became PR at : (TPIA.T1)
I figured out that this means (toronto pearson international airport terminal one . should I write it as it is written in my CORP? would they understand it ? there is no space to write the whole thing?

in the instruction manual its mentioned that " Write the city and province in Canada, where you became a permanent resident. If your Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688) form shows the name of a port of entry (the airport or a border crossing where you became a permanent resident), provide the name of the port of entry as shown on your Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence form."

Do you recommend I answer the question by writing (TPIA.T1) which reflect exactly what is shown on the Confirmation of landing?

or

I write : TPIA.T1(Toronto Pearson Int. Airport T1)

there was no enough space to write the whole thing ?

Thanks guys
Instruction is pretty clear to put it as written on the COPR.