+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Port of Entry claim without travel documents

sarumlee

Feb 7, 2016
Hi,

If i arrived at Canada airport without any travel documents such as valid passport and visa. In this situation how can i submit POE claim ? although i can provide my other photo id's or government issued identities instead of passport and visa.

Thank You!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

sarumlee said:
Hi,

If i arrived at Canada airport without any travel documents such as valid passport and visa. In this situation how can i submit POE claim ? although i can provide my other photo id's or government issued identities instead of passport and visa.

Thank You!
1. And just how are you going to get on the plane without a passport/visa?
2. Keep in mind, if you destroy your passport on route, CBSA may detain you without proof of identity.

sarumlee

Feb 7, 2016
Hi PMM,

Actually i don't have my real passport i will travel on another person,s passport which i will destroy on route. But i can show my identity proof like original photo id card and driving licence.

I have a big threat in my country my case is 100% genuine and i don't have much time to get visa. Please advice me thanks.

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
sarumlee said:
Hi PMM,

Actually i don't have my real passport i will travel on another person,s passport which i will destroy on route. But i can show my identity proof like original photo id card and driving licence.

I have a big threat in my country my case is 100% genuine and i don't have much time to get visa. Please advice me thanks.
Dose n t matter if the passport it s not yours just bring one peace of your national id and destroy on the rout or deliver to cic when u arrive so u can claim for refugee.

LoveCanada10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
I am sure you can apply in land without any document BUT if you can proof your identity that would make your application much smoother. Also bear in mind if you get here illegally you might end up in jail or detention centre. I know a guy from Algeria who arrived here by a ship from Europe and ended up in jail for 6 months. He is now a Refugee in Canada and works in a restaurant but the beginning was so tough as he didn't have any ID.

sarumlee

Feb 7, 2016
I want travel on another passport which i can destroy on the rout or can give to the officer at the time of interview at the airport. About the proof of identity i can show my,

National id card
Driving license

And other original documents as a proof of identity instead of my original passport. is that enough to prove my identity ? Also my attorney will be there at the time of arrival/interview mostly things to related my refuge case are online on government official websites. i need you guys best opinion to get more knowledge. Thanks!

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
sarumlee said:
Hi PMM,

Using someone else's passport is fraud and illegal.