+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police information check - Pakistan and UK

Sinjune

Aug 17, 2020
Hello, I submitted my application on April 3rd and I received a response today with following message:

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate: o The Police certificate from Pakistan that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Pakistan. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Pakistan from 2015/05/01 to 2022/09/16. Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

I'm born in May 1997 and submitted police check from Karachi, Pakistan and London, UK from the age of 18.

This was submitted under health NOC category.

I think my police check is correct. What should I do now?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I submitted my application on April 3rd and I received a response today with following message:

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate: o The Police certificate from Pakistan that you provided with your application is not acceptable as it does not cover the full period of time spent in Pakistan. You have indicated in your address/personal history that you resided in Pakistan from 2015/05/01 to 2022/09/16. Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

I'm born in May 1997 and submitted police check from Karachi, Pakistan and London, UK from the age of 18.

This was submitted under health NOC category.

I think my police check is correct. What should I do now?
You have to submit going back 10 years if you are over 18 years old, not from age of 18. . So what did you submit.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html