+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clerance - For Germany in USA (Washington DC)

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello All

Has anyone approached the German Embassy in Washington DC for Police Clearance (for their stay in Germany) ?
Can you share the documents required and your experience ?

Thank you

chow

Sep 23, 2008
manianz47 said:
Hello All

Has anyone approached the German Embassy in Washington DC for Police Clearance (for their stay in Germany) ?

Thank you
Manianz47,
I don't think so you can get PCC from the German Embassy here in USA. I think "DNatraj" (in this forum) can you give you more info on this.
Thanks
Chow

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chow said:
manianz47 said:
Hello All

Thank you
Manianz47,
I don't think so you can get PCC from the German Embassy here in USA. I think "DNatraj" (in this forum) can you give you more info on this.
Thanks
Chow
Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should apply in writing with full personal details confirmed officially by a German embassy or consulate, or by a foreign public authority or notary public. Applicants should also include a certified photocopy of their official identity papers, signed by the applicant prior to certification, and proof of payment of the applicable fees by transfer order to the Deutsche Bundesbank. Applications should be sent to:

Der Generalbundesanwalt beim Bundesgerichtshof
Dienststelle Bundeszentralregister
Sachgebiet BZR 32 - Internationale Rechtshilfe
53094 Bonn
Telephone: 49-228-410-40

PMM

manianz47

Sep 15, 2008
Hello All
Thanks a lot for the replies

Should we also include (paid) reply postal envelope for the German Embassy to return the PCC to us (in USA) or is it included in their fee ?