+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE REQUIRED URGENT HELP PLEASE

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

Received regarding our application for permanent residence in Canada. The email stated that Police Certificate from Mexico is required

I have applied for police Certificate from the Immigration Section Mexico. Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra 193, Col. Granada, 11520 Mexico, D.F. It was received by Osvaldo Salinas on April 17th.,2013. I consulted the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

and followed the instructions on how to obtain police certificate in Mexico, if you live outside Mexico. Concerning because email had requested that attach the letter/email which I have received from CIC for the request for Police Certificate have attached along with the police certificate. I wanted to clarify that the police certificates from Mexico will be sent directly to the Immigration office Canada as stated on the above web site. Therefore, I am not able to attach. Since I submitted our request for the police certificate from Mexico,prior to email instruction from CIC, I am concerned that my police Certificate may not reach you at in time. In this regard, any possibility for the an extension, because CIC gave me just dad line by June 24th., 2013. I also have a question in regards to the type of police certificates required. As I heard that now for the Mexican they are asking only one police certificate which is State before it was 2 is it true. Really thankful if anyone can help/advise me for the above matter.

Thanks.

osdamour

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dakar, Senegal
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
AOR Received.
09-04-2013 SA 03-05-2013 CSQ received 21-06-2013
File Transfer...
03-05-2013
Med's Done....
12-03-2013
Passport Req..
04-03-2014 Passport sent: 12-03-2014 Received @ VO : 18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2014 Passport in hand : 07-04-2014
LANDED..........
06-05-2014
you are not very clear in you message. you don't know how to do police certificate outside mexico? you don't know if it good to ask mexico to sent it directly to cic?anyway I would say for my experience that you should try to see if you still have someone trustful that can hand it for you in mexico. In that case you send him all required documents thru private postal service (DHL...).Then when done he send it directly to cic with your instruction using private postal service. This done, you will gain more time to meet the deadline.

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

As stated on the CIC web site, that should send all your papers to Mexico Immigration Canada and they will send it directly to the CIC Canada that's what i did, but just wondering
the email which Iv'e got.
Thanks

armando7

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I have now one month remain to send this document, but I have no idea what should to do,please have advise this is very time sensitive, as now I have only remain 1 month. I have sent email to both Mexico & Canada with my case scenario 2 times within a month, haven't t reply yet. wondering because of deadline, If i really need to go to Mexico to get PCC my self, then still I have time, should I have to go to get the one which calls SSP, as per CIC web site mentioned that now for Mexican people no need to submit 2 PCC before there was 2, 1 is issued by SSP and the 2nd one is State PCC now they have changed,they are asking only State and to get that if you are not in Mexico then you can send request in Mexico to get that,that is what I did. I am originally not from Mexico, I have got Mexican nationality. With my initial documents I did sent them my original country PCC where I was born, please have look at the following web site, Kindly let me know if you or anyone have gone through with this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/mexico.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/outside-mexico.asp

Thanks!