+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate Request Saudi Arabia

Ljcar

Jun 20, 2019
Hello all,

I am in process of permanent residence application. I am residing in Saudi Arabia currently. I recently was requested through GCKEY to send the police certificate from Saudi Arabia. However, I did not receive the "police certificate request letter" I am supposed to give here to the autorities in order to get the police certificate.

Ca anyone help me who has previous experience with Saudi police certificate?

Thanks

Can441

Nov 2, 2020
Hello all,

I am in process of permanent residence application. I am residing in Saudi Arabia currently. I recently was requested through GCKEY to send the police certificate from Saudi Arabia. However, I did not receive the "police certificate request letter" I am supposed to give here to the autorities in order to get the police certificate.

Ca anyone help me who has previous experience with Saudi police certificate?

Thanks
Hello,

I know it's been a while. Hopefully, you got it sorted out.

I am in the same position as you. Can you share your experience and how you went about it?

Thanks

Ljcar

Jun 20, 2019
Okay, thanks, and just another quick question:

Did they send It to you by email? And when you uploaded the Police Certificate, how did you do so? I can't see any tab to upload documents online on the IRCC website.
Welcome. The asked from me my data uci number names etc and my address they sent me the letter by aramex with charge on destiny. When I received the letters, it had signature and seal by the Canadá embassy bit the space for my name was blank. I had to tell a Saudi friend to write my name on arabic same as per my iqama.

For the uploading in my case I had de option to upload in gckey they gave me the option .

MUZU

Sep 2, 2018
I requested the police certificate letter from this link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=riyadh

They replied to me and got it in about a week.
Hello,

I need some information regarding PCC

1. I received my ITA…. I should wait for the request letter from IRCC office to apply for PCC? 2. Or Is there an option to apply upfront?

3. Do I need to submit 2 PCCs? One with the request letter from canadian embassy riyad and another with the request letter from Indian embassy jeddah?

Plz let me know the procedure?!

as we have to submit the PCC for the duration of last 10 years… in whichever country we stayed for more than 6 months.::.

So I stayed in India and jeddah in the last 10 years for more than 6 months!

4. how to get the PCC for the stay in Jeddah,KSA.

4. how to get the Indian PCC for the stay (more than 6 months) in the last 10 years in India?