+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Certificate after ITA - Living in USA on H1B

simbhasin27

Aug 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need help on Police certificate I need for me and my family. My wife and I am on H1B and have been in USA since Feb 2015. We have got the Canada express entry ITA yesterday. My question is how to get police certificate from USA. I searched on internet and got so many different things for the same. All lead to something confusing. Please help me and tell me the thorough steps in case any of you have gone through same.

Also, do I need to get police certificate from India? I heard I need it from the places I lived in last 10 years.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards,
Sim

gill2038

Apr 29, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2017
Passport Req..
02-10-2017
Hi Guys,

Need help on Police certificate I need for me and my family. My wife and I am on H1B and have been in USA since Feb 2015. We have got the Canada express entry ITA yesterday. My question is how to get police certificate from USA. I searched on internet and got so many different things for the same. All lead to something confusing. Please help me and tell me the thorough steps in case any of you have gone through same.

Also, do I need to get police certificate from India? I heard I need it from the places I lived in last 10 years.

Thanks for your help!!

Regards,
Sim
For Indian PCC, u have to apply at Indian consulate serving ur place of residence. For US, u have to send fingerprints to FBI.

simbhasin27

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the quick response. Really appreciate.

One more thing, my university mentioned my name wrong is one of my detail marks sheet and my degree. So WES has mentioned both the names in my report. There is a slight name different with extra "a" in one of the name. I did not realize this error until I get WES report with 2 names.

Will it affect my ITA and PR in Canada? What do you guys suggest? Should I start separate thread for the same?

Thanks in advance.