+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Remote work to USA

D10s

Sep 30, 2021
Hey Friends,

I have a huge doubt, I got my PR trought Pnp since Sept 2021 and till now May 2023 (1 year and 8 months ) I have been working and living for same province that I got my Pnp, but today I got a offer to work to a Company remotly from USA,

I understad when you get the Pnp/PR your intend is to work and live in the Province for at least 2 years. but not sure how works with remote work if I will stay living in same province, and if is a mandatory to remain 2 years exactly working same province. in my case I will have 2 years in 4 months.

If anyone had same situation , please any adviced is appreciate.

Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Friends,

I have a huge doubt, I got my PR trought Pnp since Sept 2021 and till now May 2023 (1 year and 8 months ) I have been working and living for same province that I got my Pnp, but today I got a offer to work to a Company remotly from USA,

I understad when you get the Pnp/PR your intend is to work and live in the Province for at least 2 years. but not sure how works with remote work if I will stay living in same province, and if is a mandatory to remain 2 years exactly working same province. in my case I will have 2 years in 4 months.

If anyone had same situation , please any adviced is appreciate.

Thanks!
There is no 2 year requirement.