+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP applicant wants to take family who resides in another country

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
My friend wants to apply for PNP skill worker in Alberta. He is currently living in the US.
The problem is he wants to take his family with him but they (his wife and child) is in another country and has no visa to enter US.
Can he apply and include them on his application?
How will They go with him when the process is finish?
Any insights?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Whats the problem?They will be issued PR visas together with him and They can travel straight to Canada,Why cant he include them in his application????I really dont see a problem,when the process is finished,They take a plane to go with him,Why else do you ask how they will go with him,I dont think they would swim to Canada

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He can apply for them all, they all get their visas. He has to land before them or at the same time as the principal applicant so either he can come from the US and they later from their country or he can go to their country and they all go to Canada together.

ssanndy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2008
BCguy said:
Whats the problem?They will be issued PR visas together with him and They can travel straight to Canada,Why cant he include them in his application????I really dont see a problem,when the process is finished,They take a plane to go with him,Why else do you ask how they will go with him,I dont think they would swim to Canada
i was thinking the problem will rest when the interview need to be done..... will they do one interview or both partner does idividual interview

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They may not even do an interview. I never had an interview for my PR.