+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM, Qorax, Leon - Will G1 License negatively affect quebec nominee when landing

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
if i live outside Quebec and apply for g1 license (not Quebec learners license), can this be used against me by immigration authorities that i dont intend to settle in Quebec? The reason is g1 is like $10, but in Quebec, theory at a driving school is compulsory as instituted by SAAQ (the regulatory body) and the whole package can cost $1000; pls need your input.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chibiks said:
if i live outside Quebec and apply for g1 license (not Quebec learners license), can this be used against me by immigration authorities that i dont intend to settle in Quebec? The reason is g1 is like $10, but in Quebec, theory at a driving school is compulsory as instituted by SAAQ (the regulatory body) and the whole package can cost $1000; pls need your input.
To get a license in province means you are living there more than 2/3 months .Can you justify the said period to immigration authorities?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chibiks said:
i live on the provincial border - Ontario Quebec...
but the point is , if you are getting Ontario License ,you are resident of Ontario
My advice to you " get the License where you live" in a legal way