+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM please answer my questions .......

Ahmed123

Sep 12, 2006
Hello,

I applied for study permit on October 21st,2006 with my all documents to the Canadian High Commission. On November 2nd,2006, I received my medical instruction package along with the medical form. Next day on November 3rd, 2006, I went to the embassy’s doctor for my oppointment and I had been taken 8th November oppointment for my physical check-up. Mean while on November 4th ,2006, I did my chest X-Ray and blood test.

Although my medical exam was in under process, I received my refusal letter on 7th,November 2006. At that time I cancelled my Doctors's oppointment.

I guess this is the first time ever who is refused on this stage ...

Medical Form stamp date is 1st Noverber 2006 and Refusal Letter date is 4th November 2006..

Refusal Reason is " I will not come back to my home country after completing my education" .

However, I heard that medical call means ur application will be accepted soon ...

Anyways now I want to apply on immigration but before I go for my immigration process I have to rub out my doubts, anxiety, freaky questions which r travelling in my mind because I have confused right now... I really need a right direction and some good and useful advices... thats y I am here. I have lots of hope from u people .... :)

now I want keep my questions in front of u brainy, bright, smart, gifted, intellectual, quick, able, clever, sharp, scholarly, knowledgeable,Intelligent people... :)

Question no 1 .. Can my student visa refusal give a bad impression to the visa officer ???? because I have rejected on student visa and visa officer will check my past file ...

Question no 2 ... I am doing bachelors right now .. during bachelors I did one year job on my high school root ... and I want to show that experiance to the visa officer ...

Question no 3 .... I want to apply on Provisional Nominee program and I want to know that does visa officer count educational background on provisional nominee , despite of if I get the nominee from the province.. ( can my visa refusal again on immigration ) ???

Question no 4 ... I have completed my 1 year of my bachelor degree, if I want to calculate my education factor points criteria then how much points can I get from there ??? 5 points or 15 points ( my degree isn't completed yet)

Question no 5..... If I get 15 points ( because I have been competed 1 year out of my 2 years of bachelor degree ... I can not get the experiance point because that job was on my High school root)

Question no 6 ... what is the percentage of immigration who gets to be refused and what r the reasons of refusal ???

I will ask u more questions later ..right now I give u these questions .... :)

Waiting for ur reply

Thank you for your reading,

seeya :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Ahmed123 said:
Hello,

I applied for study permit on October 21st,2006 with my all documents to the Canadian High Commission. On November 2nd,2006, I received my medical instruction package along with the medical form. Next day on November 3rd, 2006, I went to the embassy’s doctor for my oppointment and I had been taken 8th November oppointment for my physical check-up. Mean while on November 4th ,2006, I did my chest X-Ray and blood test.

Although my medical exam was in under process, I received my refusal letter on 7th,November 2006. At that time I cancelled my Doctors's oppointment.

I guess this is the first time ever who is refused on this stage ...

Medical Form stamp date is 1st Noverber 2006 and Refusal Letter date is 4th November 2006..

Refusal Reason is " I will not come back to my home country after completing my education" .

However, I heard that medical call means ur application will be accepted soon ...

1. You found out that is not the case, the IO felt that you insufficient ties to your country so felt that you would overstay in Canada, so refused the study permit.

Anyways now I want to apply on immigration but before I go for my immigration process I have to rub out my doubts, anxiety, freaky questions which r travelling in my mind because I have confused right now... I really need a right direction and some good and useful advices... thats y I am here. I have lots of hope from u people .... :)

now I want keep my questions in front of u brainy, bright, smart, gifted, intellectual, quick, able, clever, sharp, scholarly, knowledgeable,Intelligent people... :)

Question no 1 .. Can my student visa refusal give a bad impression to the visa officer ???? because I have rejected on student visa and visa officer will check my past file ...

1. You have state on the application that you were refused a study permit and why.

Question no 2 ... I am doing bachelors right now .. during bachelors I did one year job on my high school root ... and I want to show that experiance to the visa officer ...

2. It is doubtful that the job was in category A&B or O in the NOC, but if it was you can list on the application.

Question no 3 .... I want to apply on Provisional Nominee program and I want to know that does visa officer count educational background on provisional nominee , despite of if I get the nominee from the province.. ( can my visa refusal again on immigration ) ???

3. It is Provincal Nominee Program. Which province? Each have different criteria see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/provnom/index.html

Question no 4 ... I have completed my 1 year of my bachelor degree, if I want to calculate my education factor points criteria then how much points can I get from there ??? 5 points or 15 points ( my degree isn't completed yet)

4. 5 points, as you don't have a degree.

Question no 5..... If I get 15 points ( because I have been competed 1 year out of my 2 years of bachelor degree ... I can not get the experiance point because that job was on my High school root)

Question no 6 ... what is the percentage of immigration who gets to be refused and what r the reasons of refusal ???

6. About 50%, don't meet points.

I will ask u more questions later ..right now I give u these questions .... :)

Waiting for ur reply

Thank you for your reading,

seeya :)

PMM