+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzz help plzzz

Vimald2v

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I had completed Msc Environmental biotechnology and i m planning to go to canda and for that i had given ielts exam and my band score is S-5.5 L-6.5 R-6 and W-5.5 overall 6 bands and i got admission in Fleming college in graduate certificate course named Advanced water operation and management process so i want to know about my visa chances.......

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
hi,
for visa chances we need to know your study history, any backlogs, any study gap and if yes then where did u work and for which job.
u need to tell us these things.
BEST OF LUCK 8)

Shinju

Jan 22, 2015
Hi Vimald2v;

So, you are coming to study? Then apply for a study permit. For study permit is not necessary that much work experience because well you are coming to study.

Please read very carefully all the application instructions, you should have a letter of acceptance from the Fleming collage and they should provide with all the necessary documents that the Study Permit requires. As you are going to see, you need to prove to the government that you have the necessary monetary resources to paid all your school expenses (tuition, books, etc), housing and overall living expenses and if you do not that someone will sponsor you and will paid for all of this.

Regards