+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plze help.. ineligible sponsor..H & C

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
I forgot to mention that my husband got a procedural Fairness letter 7months ago but was completely unrelated to my ineligibility. They didn't believe some documents were authentic as they were missing stamps. my husband corrected them and sent it back haven't heard from them since.
I would love to hear your thoughts regarding procedural Fairness letter

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
I would love to hear your thoughts regarding procedural Fairness letter
No idea. You said you've already responded to it, so now it's entirely up to the visa officer. Hopefully you addressed the concerns to their satisfaction, but really nobody here can say so you'll just need to wait until their next communication.

Reactions: Manal90

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Documents missing a stamps and they said it's a fraud. But it's all being corrected and they did not communicated since other than acknowledging the receipt of the documents 8months ago..
If they not like your response or find not enough it have always two directions refusal or interview for more clarification. But as they got your reply and all clear so seems good you can write them asking about your status.

Reactions: Manal90

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
If they not like your response or find not enough it have always two directions refusal or interview for more clarification. But as they got your reply and all clear so seems good you can write them asking about your status.
We re waiting for GCSM notes to arrive and hopefully will show what's happening with our file.

Reactions: ahmedwaly

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
After 22 months of waiting, DNA request just come in..how frustrating. Does anyone know how long they process DNA results after submitting?

ArianeCurim

Nov 3, 2019
We have no plan B in place and will absolutely be devastated if they refuse us again. I think there's a reason why section 25 is there. We didn't just write a letter asking for exemption, we gathered tons of documents with help of lawyer and outlined all the H&C factors. Main one being best interest of our children specially since I have some mental health issue. My psychiatrist also wrote us a report. Unless the officer is heartless, our application deserves a approval.
Hi can you please give me your lawyer contact?