+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz suggest some realtor and area Tk buy house

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
Hello all,
We are planning to buy house in Canada.right now I am working from home but may be after 1 year I wl change my job and have to go office .so plz suggest some area which has connectivity to Toronto and daily commute is possible.my budget allows me for Guelph, Kitchner,Cambridge, Oshawa? 1)Which area is good in terms of school, transit and neighborhood?
2)Can u plz suggest some realtor and mortgage agent from ur experience?
3)what all things should I keep in mind while buying house?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
We are planning to buy house in Canada.right now I am working from home but may be after 1 year I wl change my job and have to go office .so plz suggest some area which has connectivity to Toronto and daily commute is possible.my budget allows me for Guelph, Kitchner,Cambridge, Oshawa? 1)Which area is good in terms of school, transit and neighborhood?
If you know you want to change jobs in a year I would consider renting until you know where you will be employed. Many of the locations aren't really cities where you can commute to Toronto. You maybe able to commute to the outer bands of the GTA but you are looking at a very long commute. I would consider looking for employment outside the GTA. If you buy in Oshawa for example you would be looking at 3-4 hours of commuting if you worked in Mississauga.

red_rom

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
Hello all,
Please add Milton to your list as well based on the budget preference you are looking at. I have sent you a DM answering few questions. Please check.

In the current housing market scenario in in and around the GTA, there are few things that you should keep in mind, even if you have a decent full-time emp., good credit score, down payment available, a good GDS/TDS. To give you an example, we had to place close to 33 offers at different properties to finally get a home for one of my clients, who had a decent profile. Just too few homes in the market right now with all-time low interest rates.