+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please step forward for test, it's time now!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
After 6 months of IRCC employees getting paid from our tax money while chilling at home, they are only going to open one location in Vancouver and ONLY for re-testing. Seriously?
At this pace, citizenship applications are going to take 5-6 years now!
Why do you think they are all relaxing in their backyard all summer. Just Because the office isn’t open for testing doesn’t mean that nobody is working, just responding to all the extra emails required more staff that had been doing other work.

abhy123

Feb 26, 2016
I am calling my MP everyday and asking for answers as to when the Citizenship knowledge test would start and get a standard answer "We Dont know yet". So we are group of 21 immigrants waiting for citizenship test in the constituency planning to go to our MPs office with placards and vocal our voice. I would suggest going to MPs office collectively is more effective than goin to Parliament. I have also been tweeting almost everyday under the
#Resume_Citizenship_Tests and tagging @CitImmCanada @JustinTrudeau @cafreeland @marcomendicino @catrinatapley @CP24 @CBCNews. I would recommend to please do the same and hopefully our voice will be heard by someone in the administration

Reactions: Wash an