+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please reply with what should I do and is it a positive sign or not

ManmeetK

Feb 2, 2024
Hello
My husband applied for pr under family class spousal sponsorship on Jan 28,2023…
He received his ppr on oct 11,2023
As he is in Canada on TRV so our agent raised a webform to inform ircc and request for virtual landing… Since then there is no reply from ircc .. the agent said he can’t do anything until he receives a portal request from ircc
Being stressed, we took an initiative to raise a webform in New Delhi Office ( where the file was) and received the following reply

####Please be advised that your file is closed at our office. The information you have provided has been noted and forwarded to the concerned office. The landing office in Canada will contact you for virtual landing shortly. You are requested not to send repeated emails to our office.####

Please tell is it a positive sign from ircc ?? What are we suggested to do now ?? Ur valuable suggestions will be really helpful

Last edited:

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
My husband Apple for pr under family class spousal sponsorship on Jan 28,2023…
He received his ppr on oct 11,2023
As he is in Canada on TRV so our agent raised a webform to inform ircc and request for virtual landing… Since then there is no reply from ircc .. the agent said he can’t do anything until he receives a portal request from ircc
Being stressed, we took an initiative to raise a webform in New Delhi Office ( where the file was) and received the following reply

####Please be advised that your file is closed at our office. The information you have provided has been noted and forwarded to the concerned office. The landing office in Canada will contact you for virtual landing shortly. You are requested not to send repeated emails to our office.####

Please tell is it a positive sign from ircc ?? What are we suggested to do now ?? Ur valuable suggestions will be really helpful
Focus on the part above in green. Ignore the `noise'.

Reactions: ManmeetK