+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please reply .IT's urgent

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
hello,

i am an indian student and have an admission offer from concordia university.I have a decent academic background(GRE 1430 IELTS 8.0)ENGG 73%
I have already obtained a CAQ.

But I have some doubts about the procedure for the visa.Please Help

1.I have a conditional offer letter stating that i need to give the final transcript and the degree certificate.May i apply with this letter and also submit the transcript and degree certificate?

2.Secondly I have enough funds($100000).but the checklist mentions a loan is strongly recommended.so should i avail a loan or go on with my financial credentials.

3.Finally there is some name change issue .Please tell me how to go about it.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Canada Help said:
hello,

i am an indian student and have an admission offer from concordia university.I have a decent academic background(GRE 1430 IELTS 8.0)ENGG 73%

1.I have a conditional offer letter stating that i need to give the final transcript and the degree certificate.May i apply with this letter and also submit the transcript and degree certificate?

2.Secondly I have enough funds($100000).but the checklist mentions a loan is strongly recommended.so should i avail a loan or go on with my financial credentials.

1. Do not apply for visa with conditional offer letter. Send final transcript to the Univ. as required.

2. First, check if Concordia univ. falls under SPP category. Applying under SPP is a easy way to get a
visa

Good Luck

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Help said:
hello,

Hi,

1. Yes, you can apply on the basis of conditional LOA. It's in fact very common practise to apply as such (mainly for University led course). You need to give final transcript/degree certificate right before the registration for courses.