+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE RECOMMEND LEGITIMATE JOB RECRUITING AGENCIES - HELP NEEDED !

Leo010

Oct 21, 2017
Very informative thread. Just wondering if all the information is still applicable after 3 years i.e. is direct hiring still the preferred mode for the major financial institutions.

@david1697 would love to know eventually how things turned out for you. Did you manage to find a job and if so what route did you take.

chriswebber

Sep 29, 2021
I would firmly advise against applying for many jobs with one bank in the expectations you luck out. This is some unacceptable way to deal with take with the huge banks. Go after the particular positions you are keen on and have the right stuff for assuming you need a shot at being employed. In our framework when somebody has gone after more than around 20 positions, the framework consequently springs up a notice message to tell you when you click on their profile. Most recruiting directors I know disregard a competitor when they see this message since they expect the individual is applying for anything and everything and don't have any desire to manage

6pence

Jan 2, 2023
One of the Best Staffing Agency in Manama, ‘6 Pence’ symbolizes future financial security and prosperity. We provide “end-to-end outsourced payroll solutions” through salary structures, advances, leaves, overtime, bonus, gratuity, and reimbursements within labour laws and compensation policies. Payroll processes are highly delicate and confidential business processes. Our business partners directly communicate with us, and there are no intermediaries and subsidiaries, thereby reducing the chances of error and leak of sensitive data. Over the past 17 years, our firm has grown exponentially with an emphasis on staff outsourcing, payroll outsourcing, PRO services, recruitment, and promoter management, and we currently provide a variety of solutions for our corporate partners.

6 Pence Payroll Outsourcing Solutions provides organizations with:
• Dedicated account managers
• Complete confidentiality
• No data breach
• Faster turnaround
• Compliant with Internationally accepted standards
• Seamless coordination with the HR department
• Salary transfers
• Assistance for foreign employee

Yomi Ilesanmi

Jan 2, 2023
I ask all forum members to post links of LEGITIMATE job recruiting agencies throughout entire Canada.
Posting links to job sites may also be helpful, along with tips and recommendations how to proceed.

In my particular case:

I am currently abroad.

I am generally a SHY person, so networking is very bad method for me even in US, where I have lived all of my aduld life.
I can greatly excel at what I do (and I did get high marks whenever I worked on anything and tried hard), but NETWORKING is not my thing.
On top of it, I can't afford to travel to Canada just for the sake of "networking". I wish I was affluent enough to just take weeks off, stay in a nice hotel room and have lunch or dinner with all the random professionals in Canada I could find, but this is not something I realistically could afford, even if I was a PhD of networking :)
So, I basically need links to websites and may be some individual references where possible. (Ex. "Go to website XYZ.COM , submit resume and call recruiter ABC" and so on).

Any help would be appreciated. I am already in process of applying for jobs in Alberta Government through their website and I will be doing more of it in coming weeks and months.

Let this thread to be of help to anyone who comes to this forum with the same subject in their mind: what is the best place to look fr job in Canada?
Let's make this thread specifically for those users who , for one or another reason, also can not utilize NETWORKING , as suggested by many other members.

Networking is not for everyone, we are all different individuals with different personalities, and some of us may excel at it (like extraverts, people who love to socialize with strangers and etc.), but it will not work for great many of those who don't have that specific type of personality. But we do have skills and ability to excell at what we are hired to do. So, let this thread to be geared towards those who are NOT able to network, and still looking for a job in Canada.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi, I am looking for job in Canada too. I need help also.

leokunjain

Mar 27, 2023
Looking for a legitimate job recruiting agency can be a daunting task, especially with the prevalence of fraudulent agencies out there. However, you can rest assured that there are still reputable agencies that can help you land the job of your dreams. One such agency is Pure Staffing Solutions (PSS).

PSS is a Leading recruiting agency in Canada with over two decades of expertise in the industry. They have a proven track record of successfully matching job seekers with their desired roles, while also helping employers find the best talent for their organizations. Their team of dedicated recruiters and consultants work tirelessly to ensure that the needs of both employers and job seekers are met.

At PSS, they offer a wide range of recruitment services, including temporary, permanent, and contract placements across a variety of industries. Whether you are looking for a job in engineering, manufacturing, or administration, PSS has got you covered. They also specialize in recruiting for skilled trades, such as welders, electricians, and millwrights.

One of the things that set PSS apart from other recruiting agencies is their commitment to providing personalized services to their clients. They take the time to understand the unique needs of each job seeker and employer, ensuring that they are matched with the right job or candidate. They also provide ongoing support throughout the recruitment process, making sure that everything runs smoothly.

So, if you're looking for a legitimate job recruiting agency, look no further than Pure Staffing Solutions. With their years of expertise, commitment to quality service, and dedication to their clients, you can be sure that you are in good hands.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Looking for a legitimate job recruiting agency can be a daunting task, especially with the prevalence of fraudulent agencies out there. However, you can rest assured that there are still reputable agencies that can help you land the job of your dreams. One such agency is Pure Staffing Solutions (PSS).

PSS is a Leading recruiting agency in Canada with over two decades of expertise in the industry. They have a proven track record of successfully matching job seekers with their desired roles, while also helping employers find the best talent for their organizations. Their team of dedicated recruiters and consultants work tirelessly to ensure that the needs of both employers and job seekers are met.

At PSS, they offer a wide range of recruitment services, including temporary, permanent, and contract placements across a variety of industries. Whether you are looking for a job in engineering, manufacturing, or administration, PSS has got you covered. They also specialize in recruiting for skilled trades, such as welders, electricians, and millwrights.

One of the things that set PSS apart from other recruiting agencies is their commitment to providing personalized services to their clients. They take the time to understand the unique needs of each job seeker and employer, ensuring that they are matched with the right job or candidate. They also provide ongoing support throughout the recruitment process, making sure that everything runs smoothly.

So, if you're looking for a legitimate job recruiting agency, look no further than Pure Staffing Solutions. With their years of expertise, commitment to quality service, and dedication to their clients, you can be sure that you are in good hands.
So your jobs are LMIA approved?