+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please read and please try to help me

mjhoy

Mar 5, 2012
Hi guys. I'm new here.. I have a problem I passed the P.N.P application last year and I apply for Permanent Residence. I received a letter of acknowledgement last September 9, 2011. through my representative. Since that date I have received no further communication from buffalo office. My application may have fallen behind the normal processing time for B.C.P.N.P. cases. It almost 9months now if I'am not mistaken. I asked my representative but I can't find any answer from him. But my friend got his medical instruction just for 3months.. I'm so worried about my application and don't know who I'm going to contact from bfalo. office. What should I do? please help me.

stillWaiting78

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
AOR Received.
12-07-2011
Med's Request
12-07-2011
Med's Done....
20-07-2011
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
mjhoy said:
Hi guys. I'm new here.. I have a problem I passed the P.N.P application last year and I apply for Permanent Residence. I received a letter of acknowledgement last September 9, 2011. through my representative. Since that date I have received no further communication from buffalo office. My application may have fallen behind the normal processing time for B.C.P.N.P. cases. It almost 9months now if I'am not mistaken. I asked my representative but I can't find any answer from him. But my friend got his medical instruction just for 3months.. I'm so worried about my application and don't know who I'm going to contact from bfalo. office. What should I do? please help me.
hmmm
if you got the AOR and you are bcpnp, did it come with the medical forms too?
because it usually comes with the medicals. I suggest you follow up with them with email or even send them a written letter.

mjhoy

Mar 5, 2012
Hi stillwaiting.. I only got the acknowledgement receipt no medical instruction/form. just the receipt. I already asked my representative about the medical he just said that there is no medical form yet. Unlike my friend he got his acknowledgement receipt together with the medical instruction/form. I'am now worried because it almost 9months already since I file my permanent residence application.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
mjhoy said:
Hi stillwaiting.. I only got the acknowledgement receipt no medical instruction/form. just the receipt. I already asked my representative about the medical he just said that there is no medical form yet. Unlike my friend he got his acknowledgement receipt together with the medical instruction/form. I'am now worried because it almost 9months already since I file my permanent residence application.
Only applicants who applied for PR at CIO after December, 201,1 with new set of instructions, are getting MR with AOR at Buffalo office.
Follow this CIO Tracksheet

mjhoy

Mar 5, 2012
Do I have to ask my representative if he knew about the new instructions regarding this? I file my papers last May 2011. And they received it last June 2011.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
mjhoy said:
Do I have to ask my representative if he knew about the new instructions regarding this? I file my papers last May 2011. And they received it last June 2011.
Generally the processing time mentioned in CIC's website under PNP is based on applications filed within January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Regarding processing times associated with new requirements, that started early in December, no one knows the complete processing time. But one can say its fast now and CIC are testing these processing starting from Buffalo office I hope all CIC offices outside Canada will work with the same pace in a couple of months. Follow the CIO tracksheet for the current processing time associated with new requirements. Your application is already in process, so you don;t need to ask for new requirements to apply at CIO.

Hope for the best

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
mjhoy said:
hello.. So all I have to do is wait? even if it is now 9months already?
Someone in this forum has rightly said that Canadian Immigration is a Waiting Game.
I wish you get your immigration soon.

noormahal

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-09-2011
Med's Request
20-09-2011
Med's Done....
23-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2012
LANDED..........
29-03-2012
mjhoy said:
hello.. So all I have to do is wait? even if it is now 9months already?
Hi Mjhoy
I suggest you email your visa office asking them that you are worried since you have not received the medical request along with the AOR. I also suggest you get your representative working on this since i dont think they will not send the MEdical but the AOR alone. Dont worry and let us know what you find out.

mjhoy

Mar 5, 2012
thank u for the messages guys I hope I can get my medical form as their bday gift for me this coming march 11.. :(

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013
keep on updating your status here. we're on the same situation. same month of filing our aplication till now, no update. it's killing me everyday thinking what's going on.

mjhoy

Mar 5, 2012
now.. this is the reply I got from the immigration..

"Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Canadian Consulate General Buffalo
Immigration Section

Now I need to wait.. :( :mad:

babyq

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo - cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 13, 2011
File Transfer...
july 2012
Med's Request
march 2012
Med's Done....
may 2012
Passport Req..
feb 19, 2013
which one did you sent an email, the case specific inquiry? that's the same reply i got. :( and they said it's a generated automatic reply

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear All,

Any Idea why its going to be late after sending passports to Islamabad for stamps, as they already took more than one month time to check everything when we sent photocopies of passports at London that is step1..... after that step2 when you send passports than again they are taking time I don't know why? I am little bit worried by the courier service here I am not satisfied. Did they received our Passports by Islamabad office or not? I sent email but didn't get any reply before they always reply when our documents was processing at London, and for the last two month after step1 it shown Decision made and the office will contact you about this decision than I received step2 one month ago to send passports and photos, yet may be a Rush of other Visa stamped like Refugees.Please reply anyone had idea What is the Procedure and duties at Islamabad office after all procedure from London, because after sending copies as per request step1 at London they took about 35-45 days to check everything than send letter for step2 to send passports than I think at Islamabad only they stamps.Please share experience! What is the Procedure at Islamabad office? I will have to wait or send Email again as my husband had routine meetings outside the Country, he is the Principal applicant his team members today gone after wait too much for the passports rather than 10 days its already 33 days so they cannot wait more.He is a Team Manager and he is here and bit confused what to do now call them or email again, already had to apply other visa as their invitation visas he received and without Passports how can he apply.Need sincere advise as he heard at Mehran hotel on 26th feb 2012,one of the family told his relatives received after 2.5 month because their baby born but that is special case that their baby born.Please I request those family who were next to us please share their experience why it was late on their case is he the same Category Provincial Nominee (Sponsor) or other category.Thanks