+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE NEED INFO

rafael01

Apr 1, 2009
HELLO.

WHAT HAPPEND IF I FLY TO CANADA, OF COURSE WITH TURIST VISA, AND AFTER ARRIVED I OVER STAY MY VISA AND I TRIE TO APPLY FOR PAPERS IN CANADA.

RAFA

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What papers? You need to have a plan. It's not easy to get a work permit right now and it doesn't necessarily happen fast. You can apply for a visit visa extension if you have money to support yourself. If you overstay, you take a chance that you might be deported and banned. It would be better if you try to find some immigration program that you qualify for.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leon said:
What papers? You need to have a plan. It's not easy to get a work permit right now and it doesn't necessarily happen fast. You can apply for a visit visa extension if you have money to support yourself. If you overstay, you take a chance that you might be deported and banned. It would be better if you try to find some immigration program that you qualify for.
Methinks the OP is talking about claiming refugee status, when his/her visitor status runs out.

PMM

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right, with refugee status, unless you have a solid refugee claim, you may be able to buy a couple of years of appeals and then you'd have to go home.