17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
Well here goes i married my wife in 2009 and for 3 years she kept having excuses on coming here to Canada, u would think that if she really loved me she would come as fast as she could but not her then we finally did the Spousal Visa process for permanent residence and me as sponsor of course and she was granted the Visa within only 5 months of filing the papers but then she had excuses of not coming right away again and was rumors that she had a bf but she denies it but her family and friends said she did so dont know how to get proof of that if she was in philippines and i was here in Canada. Now her entrance to Canada was almost to expire so with 6 days left into entering Canada she finally came. The first month or 2 was great living together then it all turned to the worse to where she found a job and was working but wasnt contributing to the household and opened a bank account in her named behind my back. Now after 8 months of her being here its come to me that this really was just a Marriage of Convenience and from all her actions lately the past 6 months and rumors of bf in philippines and if she really did love me she should not have took 3 years to get here and shows no respect to me with all that i helped her and her family. So now im in a pickle, i have decided because of everything that i cant live like this and to be with someone that doesnt show they truly love me so we got Separated and now just waiting for the 1 year to pass in Ontario so that we can get a divorce and the only reason she is still living with me is because im legal sponsor and have to provide her basic needs and i cant afford to pay 2 rents. So what im asking is there another way to get out of this marriage of disaster, and she has only been here in Canada since September 2012 so is there anything that can be done to deport her or to revoke my sponsorship since it has been not even a year she has been here or even a way to faster divorce as it was marriage of convenience and only 8 months she has been here and already separated. Pls help looking for advice and what i can do...... thank u

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
There is no way to revoke your obligations as a sponsor.

You can get the divorce and now hope she doesn't use any welfare.