+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help

dJcool

Nov 26, 2015
please I need answer to this question. I intend to apply to EE in which want to apply for province nominee Ontario. I did not have anybody in Ontario, can i still apply and when i finally been giving province nominee under Ontario . when arrive how i mine going to get where to stay of which i read that the immigration would ask for the address to mail the PR . what is going to happen on these situation. please i need your kindly advice please.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
it is not mandatory to have social ties in Ontario for applying. there are people over this forum who are nominated by Ontario having no social ties. on professional from you ll need to satisfy officers that you can get work in Ontario and you ll be settling in Ontario only.
about you second question, when u ll be moving to province make sure that you ll eading to some address only. if you do not have anyone living there then you can search for accommodation online. there are soany website, just Google. or you can do bookings with hotel and show that as address