+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

Aug 9, 2013
Hello
My name is Mohammed Harazallah of Palestine, and I'm looking for work in Canada is not a condition to be specialized in the field of education, I may Bunting full year and carry a professional diploma in the specialty of computer networks and the Internet (programming and maintenance of networks and computers) and I have experience in my field a full year of a competent civil associations in the computer and I am now after the end of the study, and offering a lot of companies and did not Aatne reply in order to work in this field has narrowed my chest and did not know what to do, and a reputation for site applications to migrate to Canada Mjann and has been Tabat demand and refusal came to me and the reason I know, I am not looking for work in Canada in order to help my mom and dad and they are great in age and I wish I could find work and take care of them and do not want to be their assistant Sawa them and I was born in the United Arab Emirates and I hope to find work in order to live a happy life and the life of rise from poverty prevented Live them to a happy and dignified life, and so I do not need anyone from the world and stretch out my hand to him, money Akarzna and require me to him as Now there is the debt owed by some people and I do not know how Assadha and headquartered $ 30,000 U.S. dollars, and I want to help me to find work for me in Canada work full time so that I can repay this amount and collect the highest amount Ahli
And I appeal to the people of goodness and humanity applied by the State of Canada help me to find a job and thank you very much and I'm ready to live in the State of Canada for decades in the service of the country and served my family in Palestine, and they are my father, my mother and my brothers
And I am awaiting a response to this request, and I address humanitarian its humanitarian and Canada
Thank you for your cooperation

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude are you drunk? Get some sleep and ask God for forgivness

Aug 9, 2013
newtone said:
Dude are you drunk? Get some sleep and ask God for forgivness
I received Blkther of sleep and may Lata to Allen later work seriously and diligence in order to fully my life with humanity and completed a degree of luxury life

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013