+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help: WP-EXT(Except PGWP) - Refused - Restoration of Status

ran76

Apr 17, 2024
Hey everybody,

I really appreciate for any suggestion/clarifation for my current situation.

when my inital PGWP expired 6 months ago, I submitted an application for a new Work permit. Then I received
the WP-EXT(Except PGWP) letter. Until last week that I received the Refusual Letter as you can see below.

In this letter, it asks me to apply for "Restoration of Status",

QUESTION:
When I log in to my IRCC account, I cannot find the specific option for "Restoration of Status" for this time.

6 MONTHS AGO, I submitted the application to extend my initial work permit, that's how I get the WP-EXT(Except PGWP) letter.

If anybody had ever submitted the "Restoration of Status" application, could you please let me know where I find the correct section/webpage that I should go with.

Thank you so much!!!

Tom

Refusal-Letter-1-PNG

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey everybody,

I really appreciate for any suggestion/clarifation for my current situation.

when my inital PGWP expired 6 months ago, I submitted an application for a new Work permit. Then I received
the WP-EXT(Except PGWP) letter. Until last week that I received the Refusual Letter as you can see below.

In this letter, it asks me to apply for "Restoration of Status",

QUESTION:
When I log in to my IRCC account, I cannot find the specific option for "Restoration of Status" for this time.

6 MONTHS AGO, I submitted the application to extend my initial work permit, that's how I get the WP-EXT(Except PGWP) letter.

If anybody had ever submitted the "Restoration of Status" application, could you please let me know where I find the correct section/webpage that I should go with.

Thank you so much!!!

Tom

Refusal-Letter-1-PNG
You cannot extend PGWP . It’s only issued one time . On what basis did you submitted your PGWP extension?