+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE Help !! Type of Upfront Medical Exam

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
EliseHuynh said:
OK. You do not worry although you medical exam type is not correct.
Upfront medical exam is just need for Express Entry.
You submitted your application by paper system. CIC will process you application about 15 months then they will ask your medical exam. In addition, your medical exam is just valid in only one year.

Good luck to your application !
Paper-based applicants can do upfront medical exam . And it takes 2 or 3 weeks for IRCC to update your account (passed) :)

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
AABH said:
Paper-based applicants can do upfront medical exam . And it takes 2 or 3 weeks for IRCC to update your account (passed) :)
If papser based isn't allowed to do upfront medical, then why is the link still up there available? I'm confused.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

gongsunyanghao

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
yes, I called CIC to tell them that I did upfront exam. The agent said that was ok and they had to link this exam (work permit) to pr application. One month later my exam was passed for PR application.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Hi There,
My pr application is with cic since Aug 2019(8 month almost) and waiting for MR but for my visa extension I had to do medical .
Can i send the same medical to CIC to link with my pr application.
How to Inform CIC in this case?

Thank in advance!!

Rgds
Vick

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi There,
My pr application is with cic since Aug 2019(8 month almost) and waiting for MR but for my visa extension I had to do medical .
Can i send the same medical to CIC to link with my pr application.
How to Inform CIC in this case?

Thank in advance!!

Rgds
Vick
Yes, you can use the same medical.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi Guyz

Could anyone tell me what are the documents we need to take for the upfront medical exam? Do we need to take the nomination letter from the province? I am an inland applicant

Thank you

TorontoON1113

Nov 15, 2020
yes, I called CIC to tell them that I did upfront exam. The agent said that was ok and they had to link this exam (work permit) to pr application. One month later my exam was passed for PR application.
Hi
I have done upfront medical for PR. still waiting to pass. Now I am applying for BOWP and i am uploading upfront medical sheet.
will they pass now atleast ?