+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help to understand GCMS notes result

VincentRen

Oct 18, 2023
GCMS notes result

Questions:

1. Based on Notes2, I think it entred security check on January 29th, but what dose mean the Notes1 updated on February 26th, was the security check part completed or something else?
  2. "Info Sharing" is shown as in progress, but Notes3 indicates "Info-sharing complete". What's the reason for this? (P.S.: Holds a U.S. visa, transited through the U.S. when coming Canada, and visited New Zealand.)
  3. Currently, in this situation, can I only wait? Or is there something else we can do?
Also, just submitted applications for CBSA and CSIS notes, expecting results in about a month.

Thank you for your assistance!

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
GCMS notes result

Questions:
  1. Based on Notes2, I think it entred security check on January 29th, but what dose mean the Notes1 updated on February 26th, was the security check part completed or something else?
  2. "Info Sharing" is shown as in progress, but Notes3 indicates "Info-sharing complete". What's the reason for this? (P.S.: Holds a U.S. visa, transited through the U.S. when coming Canada, and visited New Zealand.)
  3. Currently, in this situation, can I only wait? Or is there something else we can do?
Also, just submitted applications for CBSA and CSIS notes, expecting results in about a month.

Thank you for your assistance!
You are gonna find the information here
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/#step-2--check-the-assessment-summary