+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me to select a course and college........

Jyoti Dhillon

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/11/11
IELTS Request
6 bands
Med's Done....
7/11/11
Interview........
weived
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for that.. baba g visavde do ....
Hi to all please just tell me that if one have done +2 in simple arts with the subject of economics , political science and physical education
then wht course and college he will be able to apply and wht r the visa chances....

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Jyoti Dhillon said:
Hi to all please just tell me that if one have done +2 in simple arts with the subject of economics , political science and physical education
then wht course and college he will be able to apply and wht r the visa chances....
even i have +2 in arts with maths economics and computer
for u i think hospitality management or travel n tourism something like that based on your subjects will be good........
Seniors can tell u better than me .....wait for their reply

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jyoti Dhillon said:
it depends on your aptitude.

If you are interested in "Sales and Marketing", thn you can try for a "3 years diploma course in the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia". The Sauder School of Business is one of the top ranking MBA School in North America. Its very very rare for any top ranking MBA school to run a 3 years diploma course. No doubt, it can be of great value.

Otherwise look for courses in NAIT, SAIT schools in Alberta.