26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Hello everyone!

I will be applying to MPNP under General Steam this January 2012, possibly next week once my auntie in Winnipeg receives the documents that I will be sending this coming Friday.

Honestly, I am worried because last year May 2011, I applied to an agency in Canada as live-in caregiver while I am still in the United Kingdom. The agency promised that they can deploy me September 2011 or if not before my visa expires in November 2011. They are asking me to give them 5000 canadian dollars for the whole process. Initially,I paid them 2500 CAD to process my LMO (Labor Market Opinion) because they claimed that they already have an employer for me. No interview with the employer was done. No additional documents were requested. What they only have is my resume. I've waited for weeks until months for the LMO approval until I rang them last September 2011 and found out that the first LMO application was denied and they re-filed it first week of August without informing me. If they did, I will withdraw my application because I know that it is impossible for them to deploy me before my visa expires in UK and I am not ready to wait in the Philippines when I get back home for the fact that I am aware that the visa application will take longer, about 12 to 18 months compared in UK which will only take 1-2 months for the release of visa. I kept on reading websites regarding LMO application in Ontario and this will only take 2-8 weeks that time for the result . From the time I arrived here in the Philippines (November 2011), I kept on telling them that I am decided to withdraw my LMO application and I want my money back worth P100,000 or if not most of it will be returned to me. They never assured me that they will withdraw it since they are claiming that it is still on process by Service Canada.

Just last week the agency informed me that they already got my LMO approval and today they sent me a copy to my email.

Do you think if I will submit my application to MPNP, this can be a cause of denial? I am willing to disclose it with them but I am worried about the outcome. Do you think it is advisable for me to contact Manitoba online inquiry regarding the matter? I am really confused on what to do but what is clear with me is that I wanted to pursue my MPNP APPLICATION even if I have the LMO approval in Ontario to be a live-in caregiver.

Any opinions, suggestions will be of great help. Thank you in advance :)