+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help me is this Job Genuine (or) Fake

Jul 4, 2022
Halifax Farmers Limited
Address:3712 Joseph Howe Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3L 4H8, Canada
Hr contact: +15873301217

Dear Ajay Shrinivas Manivannan

Halifax Farmers Limited is pleased to offer you the position of (Associate Manager) Your skills and experience will be an asset to our company. Your start date is August 1st, 2022.

The starting salary for this position is $7,000 CAD per Month,

The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. I have contacted the Canadian Immigration office here and have submitted all Documents needed for the processing of your Working Visa and copies of the same Documents have also been faxed to the Canada Immigration service in (Asia) India.

It was clearly stated to us that the screening process for getting a Canada Working Visa at the moment is very hard for the fact that many would not want to go back when their Visa or Work Permit get expired, as such much Documents will be needed from you as prove that you will return back on due time, and the process will take over 6 weeks for the Working Visa to be ready.

Because of the Express Travelling Approval of your Working Visa and considering the Documents that may be required from you to be presented by the Canada Embassy and the nature of interview that you might face, the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the Visa to you.

With the help of our Company, I was able to make contact with a Canada Embassy senior representative in (Asia) India (Mr) Alfred George) and have concluded all arrangements with him to assist you for fast approval of your working Visa without much delay and long Visa protocol.

You are to contact him via email as soon as possible with the following Documents.
1. Your signed Contract Agreement Letter
2. Mobile number,
3. Copy of your Appointment Letter.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT CANADA EMBASSY NEW DELHI WITH THE COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT YOUR VISA WORK PERMIT

Diplomatic senior immigration officer
NAME: Mr. Alfred George
Email: canadavisaoffice@aol.com

Congratulations Once Again On Behalf of Halifax Farmers Limited
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know. Contact me on WhatsApp with this number +15873301217

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Byrne Williams
Human Resources Director at Halifax Farmers Limited

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Halifax Farmers Limited
Address:3712 Joseph Howe Drive
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3L 4H8, Canada
Hr contact: +15873301217

Dear Ajay Shrinivas Manivannan

Halifax Farmers Limited is pleased to offer you the position of (Associate Manager) Your skills and experience will be an asset to our company. Your start date is August 1st, 2022.

The starting salary for this position is $7,000 CAD per Month,

The attached documents embody the approved Appointment Letter for the purpose of this contract. I have contacted the Canadian Immigration office here and have submitted all Documents needed for the processing of your Working Visa and copies of the same Documents have also been faxed to the Canada Immigration service in (Asia) India.

It was clearly stated to us that the screening process for getting a Canada Working Visa at the moment is very hard for the fact that many would not want to go back when their Visa or Work Permit get expired, as such much Documents will be needed from you as prove that you will return back on due time, and the process will take over 6 weeks for the Working Visa to be ready.

Because of the Express Travelling Approval of your Working Visa and considering the Documents that may be required from you to be presented by the Canada Embassy and the nature of interview that you might face, the time of Visa delay, which might not be all that favorable to you, thereby resulting to refusal of the Visa to you.

With the help of our Company, I was able to make contact with a Canada Embassy senior representative in (Asia) India (Mr) Alfred George) and have concluded all arrangements with him to assist you for fast approval of your working Visa without much delay and long Visa protocol.

You are to contact him via email as soon as possible with the following Documents.
1. Your signed Contract Agreement Letter
2. Mobile number,
3. Copy of your Appointment Letter.

CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER AT CANADA EMBASSY NEW DELHI WITH THE COPY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER FOR PROPER GUIDANCE ON VISA PROCUREMENT YOUR VISA WORK PERMIT

Diplomatic senior immigration officer
NAME: Mr. Alfred George
Email: canadavisaoffice@aol.com

Congratulations Once Again On Behalf of Halifax Farmers Limited
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
If you have any questions or if I can help in any way, please let me know. Contact me on WhatsApp with this number +15873301217

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Byrne Williams
Human Resources Director at Halifax Farmers Limited
Fake and a scam.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
he spent the money how to recover it and complaint
You need to lodge a complaint through your country's police or court system. There is most likely no way to recover the money.