+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me,is it misrepresentation.God bless you.

dby1535

Mar 8, 2017
Dear friends,

Please help me,if my situation is misrepresentation mentioned by CIC or not?I feel really sad now.after I got FN from federal,I found my IMM5669 I made mistake,form question 9,Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:I wrote I have never been a member of an organization or association.recently,I found I joined France club,it's student organization organize by french embassy.I applied online and only joined one french concert,that's all.I wrote explaination letter to CIC immediately.

how to understand immigration law 40. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation o (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act what is material facts? what is administration of this Act?Please tell me,it's really important,God bless you all.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
dby1535 said:
Dear friends,

Please help me,if my situation is misrepresentation mentioned by CIC or not?I feel really sad now.after I got FN from federal,I found my IMM5669 I made mistake,form question 9,Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:I wrote I have never been a member of an organization or association.recently,I found I joined France club,it's student organization organize by french embassy.I applied online and only joined one french concert,that's all.I wrote explaination letter to CIC immediately.

how to understand immigration law 40. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation o (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act what is material facts? what is administration of this Act?Please tell me,it's really important,God bless you all.
I think you are fine. The French Club isn't exactly material enough to cause concern, and since you have already notified them, you have nothing to worry about. Relax and enjoy the evening!

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
dby1535 said:
Dear friends,

I think you should be okay. It is only a cause for concern when you are a member of radical/political groups with a history of violence. Far-right, Far-left wing type of groups. A french club would not be a cause of concern tbh

dby1535

Mar 8, 2017
should I send new IMM5669 with signature to Sydney?

dby1535 said:
Dear friends,