+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP...ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH OF APPLICATION @ ONLINE

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hi all,
MI applied for my parents visitor visas online on July 27th. So far, we havent heard anything.The timeline on the website shows of 7 days. I am really worried now, as this is really a serious issue. I don't know what to do. I talked to CIC call center here in Canada, but of no news. She sent me a link to send an official inquiry to New delhi Visa OFfice, but I got the automated reply of " In 28 days, we will revert back to you. "
Please help.....This will be a huge favor. I know the topic has come up other times as well.
Please dont ignore. We are really stressed.....
Note that, application was done online.. :( :( :(

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Hirak

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Re: PLEASE HELP...ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH OF APPLICATION @ ONLINE

Hi Hirak,

Unfortunately, there's nothing else that you can do but to wait.

Processing time varies from application to application. So please don't go by the 7 days posted on the CIC website for NDVO. If you go through this forum, you'll see there are many applicants who have been waiting for decisions (the Chandigarh thread, for example).

There's nothing to worry about or get stressed. Chill :)

Cheers :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

The processing times posted on the CIC web site are only estimates. Each application is processed individually and it's certainly possible that the processing of your application could take a few months. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait for a decision to be made.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015

Bryanna said:
Hi Hirak,

Unfortunately, there's nothing else that you can do but to wait.

Processing time varies from application to application. So please don't go by the 7 days posted on the CIC website for NDVO. If you go through this forum, you'll see there are many applicants who have been waiting for decisions (the Chandigarh thread, for example).

There's nothing to worry about or get stressed. Chill :)

Cheers :)

hi Bryanna,

Thnaks for the quick reply. I really appreciate these quick responses. I even asked my MP to find out what is making it process so long, and I got a reply saying "background check".
The fact is, my parents have been here more than 2 times. (mom 3 times and dad 2 times). and they have left from here without any kind of overstay /extension...so I guessed they had all the info on this.

Thanks a ton once again.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015

scylla said:
The processing times posted on the CIC web site are only estimates. Each application is processed individually and it's certainly possible that the processing of your application could take a few months. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do but wait for a decision to be made.

Hi Scylia,

Thanks a lot for quick reply.
I never thought that it could take this long for visitor visa application. The last time they had been here it took only 15 days to process their paper application. This time it is talking quite a bit long. Also, if you would know how to withdraw the online application, just in case. ?? :( :(

starring13

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014

hirak24 said:
Hi all,
MI applied for my parents visitor visas online on July 27th. So far, we havent heard anything.The timeline on the website shows of 7 days. I am really worried now, as this is really a serious issue. I don't know what to do. I talked to CIC call center here in Canada, but of no news. She sent me a link to send an official inquiry to New delhi Visa OFfice, but I got the automated reply of " In 28 days, we will revert back to you. "
Please help.....This will be a huge favor. I know the topic has come up other times as well.
Please dont ignore. We are really stressed.....
Note that, application was done online.. :( :( :(

Any inputs are highly appreciated.

Hirak

Hi hirak , any luck ? Well am too waiting since 25rth july.