+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! Im Planning to move to Canada to work as a live-in care giver

hinine

Jul 4, 2010
Im a Namibian but currently live temporaly in United Kingdom for the past 6yrs. Im planning to come to work at Canada as a Support worker in Health Care Industry or live-in caregiver. I have an experiences and gain many training in this field here in UK. I have no idea where to start as I don't know anyone in Canada, though my plan is to leave in Ontario area and I don't mind if you can help and direct me at town where I can have more opportunity for this jobs.

Another thing I had read some of the forum posts about AEO - Can anyone help and post me a web address or contacts of the live-in care agencies or employer address so that I can apply through them please and also in order to have Arranged Employment Offer (AEO), if this possible please.

Is it possible to process my applications and all requirement documents here in UK, London as my passport is still valid and Namibia is on the list of those country dont require visa to Canada .

Please answer me, I need your help.

Hineni

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To work as a live in caregiver, you need an LMO, not AEO. An employer or agency will apply for an LMO on your behalf and you can use it to apply for a work permit.

After 2 years of working as a live in caregiver in Canada, you can apply for permanent residency.

You can read more about the live in caregiver program here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp

hinine

Jul 4, 2010
Thank you very much Leon for this useful information.

Does anyone knows a good agencies or employer offer live-in care giver or support worker so that I can I apply through them and get LMO please. I know there many website out there offer live-in care job but will be very helpful if anyone pinpoint me some please.

I look forward to hear from you guys!

Thank you.