+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help!!! if I cannot upload the requested document by the due date. .

carleen

Jun 30, 2015
Hello, everybody!

RCMP criminal record check of my spouse was requested to upload within 7 days by September 1st.
My spouse's fingerprints were taken at RCMP detachment which has a electronic subimission device yesterday. However, the police officer told me that I would not be able to receive the result of it by the deadline. As a result of it, I will not be able to upload and submit in my MyCIC account. I submitted CSE already attached with the letter of explanation and form and payment receipt for fingerprint which show that fingerprints taken and waiting for the result. Of course, I asked for extension in my letter.

Whatelse can I do about this problem? According to the police officer, it will usually take about 2~3weeks to get the result by mail.
I am really concerned about this. Are there any applicants who have the same experience or problem like me?
I tried to upload the scanned these documents I have got now in my MyCIC account but I must put the document number, issue date and expiry date. I could not go further without providing this information first.

Please help me out and share your ideas. Thank you very much for your help in advance.

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you did it right. to write the letter explanation to cic to extend your time and attached your evidence what you are doing to let them know. Good luck :) ;) :) ;) ;) :)

carleen

Jun 30, 2015
reborncs1 said:
I got the results the same day. It was a printout, and no fingerprints were taken.
My spouse needs a fingerprint-based criminal record check. Probably it is different from yours.
Anyway, thank you for your reply.

carleen

Jun 30, 2015
mawin said:
yes you did it right. to write the letter explanation to cic to extend your time and attached your evidence what you are doing to let them know. Good luck :) ;) :) ;) ;) :)
First of all, thank you very much for sharing your ideas.
Do you think CIC will extend the time to upload and subbmit the requested document?
I do not understand how they can give only 7 days to prepare RCMP Criminal Record Check? It usually takes about more than a week. I am so frustrated.

rmkphillips

Sep 9, 2015
Hi Carleen

I am in the same situation, i have been given 7days to upload my RCMP report, I went and got the check done within 2 hours of getting the request, and the office told me that it is unlikely to be back in time. I have done the same and wrote a letter of explanation and included proof of report, as a CSE.

Did you get a reply from the CIC, were you able to upload after the required date to your EE profile?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
carleen said:
Hello, everybody!

RCMP criminal record check of my spouse was requested to upload within 7 days by September 1st.
My spouse's fingerprints were taken at RCMP detachment which has a electronic subimission device yesterday. However, the police officer told me that I would not be able to receive the result of it by the deadline. As a result of it, I will not be able to upload and submit in my MyCIC account. I submitted CSE already attached with the letter of explanation and form and payment receipt for fingerprint which show that fingerprints taken and waiting for the result. Of course, I asked for extension in my letter.

Whatelse can I do about this problem? According to the police officer, it will usually take about 2~3weeks to get the result by mail.
I am really concerned about this. Are there any applicants who have the same experience or problem like me?
I tried to upload the scanned these documents I have got now in my MyCIC account but I must put the document number, issue date and expiry date. I could not go further without providing this information first.

Please help me out and share your ideas. Thank you very much for your help in advance.
First of all CIC will give you extension for sure since they know when someone apply for any documents take time to receive it. You must have a option to upload the RCMP in your MYCIC if they ask you to upload in MYCIC. Write a letter to explain that you won't receive it in 7days. You need 2/3 week to get RCMP also get the receipt that you ordered the document. Case might take long time. In order to avoid waiting long time upload it in your MYCIC account.

Upload receipt with explanation letter in your MYCIC document uploading option. I had the same problem it wasn't RCMP , I wasn't able to get it within 7 days. I wrote a letter with receipt and I asked them to 7 days extension. CIC gave me 14 days extension. So do it you will fine. Good luck.