+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help/Advise

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband's application is being processed at the visa office in London. However, it is taking a very looooong time for them to finalize it because they're still doing background checks. My husband wants to travel to Syria and stay with his family until the application has been finalized. Would he be able to do that? Would this delay the processing/finalizing of the application? Could the file stay in London? See, he wouldn't be moving to Syria, he would just be going for a long visit to Syria.

Any advise on what my husband can or cannot do or should or should not do will be greatly appreciated.

What is the best thing to do? Please advise!

Thank you!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

There is no restriction for his travel during his application in process. Once he leave from his residential adress given to CIHC ( including telephone or Fax) there should be some one to take care of any communication and inform your husband immediately.

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So if my husband wanted to stay in Syria with his family until the application is finalized, he could and there would be NO effect on the application itself and the length that it will take to finalize? We would not have to transfer the file to Syria, would we?