+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! about medical exams & how to contact to CIC singapore

Rabbitta

Oct 8, 2011
Hello
Please give me some advices
1. I got the mail from CIC singapore, ask me to go to get medical exams and send my passport to CIC singapore. but I already did it before I sent applicatioms form for PR spouse.But I did it in Canada because I live with my husband in Canada. and I think my medical exams results sent to Ottawa. I did my medical exams at 16 feb 20011. I know medical exams it`s valids for a year. In CIC mail give me a list for the medical exam doctors in Thailand. But I have been living with my husband during the past 2 years in Canada. Please give me some advices what I can do in my situation?
2. I would like to call to CIC singapore and explians my situation to them. Any body know what is telephone number I can call or what e-mail address I can e-mail to them? and will they reply and give me the answer by mail?
3. What is the phone number or e-mail address of Ottawa medical examination center(I dont know what is the name of this department) I can contacts them for follow up my medical exams result?

Thank you for all answers and advices. all the best to you all.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rabbitta said:
Hello
Please give me some advices
1. I got the mail from CIC singapore, ask me to go to get medical exams and send my passport to CIC singapore. but I already did it before I sent applicatioms form for PR spouse.But I did it in Canada because I live with my husband in Canada. and I think my medical exams results sent to Ottawa. I did my medical exams at 16 feb 20011. I know medical exams it`s valids for a year. In CIC mail give me a list for the medical exam doctors in Thailand. But I have been living with my husband during the past 2 years in Canada. Please give me some advices what I can do in my situation?
2. I would like to call to CIC singapore and explians my situation to them. Any body know what is telephone number I can call or what e-mail address I can e-mail to them? and will they reply and give me the answer by mail?
3. What is the phone number or e-mail address of Ottawa medical examination center(I dont know what is the name of this department) I can contacts them for follow up my medical exams result?

Thank you for all answers and advices. all the best to you all.
You should have got a receipt from the DMP when you had the medical, send that to Singapore. Otherwise send a case specific email to Singapore listing the place and date and DMP where you had the medical.

Rabbitta

Oct 8, 2011
Thank you so much PMM
Can I scan it and send by e-mail.
What is the best e-mail address of CIC singaport I can send?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Rabbitta said:
or I think Fax it's faster ?
I would send it by both email and fax. see: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore