+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please guide me seniors.

ambition

Oct 6, 2008
Hello to all..
Seniours as we already applied our canadian immigration application on january 2008, from newdelhi as dentist.

I have just found on http://www.canadavisa.com/example-titles-38-qualifying-occupations-federal-skilled-worker.html that being as dentist, i can come in 38 occupation list. As i can come in Managers in health care(This unit group includes managers who plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of health care services, such as diagnosis and treatment, nursing and therapy, within institutions that provide health care services. They are employed in hospitals,medical clinics, nursing homes and other health care establishments.) where i have my medical clinic called as Sanjivani Dental and physiotherapy clinic where i am administrating my dental services as Dentist and where my husband is seeing physiotherapy section. Where i am administrating dental section as dentist from last 5 years.
Now can i have to change my category from dentist to managers in health care NOC-0311 or the embassy will choose me automatically.

Please guide me.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

BCguy said:
You have to advise them
Except that Sydney isn't going to buy it, he is a dentist in the main. He has also been told that as his wife is a Physio that she should be applying as the principal applicant.

PMM

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can certainly try to notify them to change your NOC but there is no guarantee they will accept it. The embassy will not choose you automatically since you applied under dentist. They don't know which dentists might have 0311 experience and which do not.