+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please give me Refugees visa

Nov 28, 2020
Honorable,

Officer / Madam / Sir,

Take my salute. I hope you are well by the grace of God. I am Md. Moniruzzaman (Monir). My father was the late Safiuddin Mollah. Since I was born on April 19, 1971, I have been living with a physical disability for 47 years. My mother could not take me to the doctor because I had typhoid fever during the war, so today is a difficult day for me. The government of Bangladesh pays me only 700 rupees a month for the disability allowance. So this allowance is nothing to support the life of a disabled person. As a child, my mother used to take me to school on her lap and then bring me home when school was closed. In the same way, my mother used to take me to school till 1983 and bring me home again during school holidays. If a rich country takes me to their country and arranges for me to work and stay and extends a helping hand, then I will be able to put a smile on my mother's face, God willing. Despite much hardship, I continued my studies and passed SSC in 1992. I had to quit my studies due to lack of family and started a tea shop business. I worked as a quality controller in a garment company for a long time after obtaining a certificate with a garment training from a German technical as well as a business, but I had to quit my job because my salary was lower than my job. I have been in the pharmacy business for 12 years after obtaining a certificate with "village doctor" training, but I can't get all kinds of medicines in the pharmacy for money. Somehow life is being cut by this business. The government / institution did not give me a job considering me disabled. But I can work actively with my hands. Since 1983 I have been able to walk with the medical device KAFO free motion shoes and have been using wheelchairs for fast movement. I can also make good picture art. I am married, I have 2 daughters and 1 son. The eldest daughter is a final year student of Genetics Engineer. The youngest daughter is a 9th class student and the boy is an SSC examinee. With my wife and I running my family, it is now impossible for me to keep up with the cost of everything and to pay for my child's education. I and my children cannot expect a bright future from this country. I will always be grateful to you for my earnest request, my work arrangements and the opportunity to provide higher education to my children. Now I want to go to Visa or Immigration Canada. Immigrants to Canada in any way or choice for me i hope and pray you stay well and happy.
Md. Moniruzzaman (Monir)
email: monir00885@gamail.com
mobaile / imo: +880 1795940885

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
None of us here work for the government and we are not able to give you a refugee visa.

To apply for refugee status directly, you would need to fly to Canada on a visitor visa and then claim asylum once you arrive in Canada. There is no way to claim asylum while you are in your home country.

More information about Canada's refugee and asylum programs is available here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html

Reactions: jddd