+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Confirm If This Message I Received In LinkedIn Is Real Or Fake?

Ajai Krishnan

Nov 4, 2020
Forwarded from Elena
Good Day,

I’m Dr. Elena, i am a Canadian by birth, my mom is from Canada and my Dad his from Bihar India. I work here in Casio Oil and Gas Company Canada as head of Finance Department.

Due to the Corona Virus pandemics, my company has decided to employed new applicants globally and every head of department has been giving 4 slot of this vacancies, i have decided to use mine to help 4 Genuine Indians that are ready to build a new career here in Canada. Your profile pop up here on my LinkedIn account and I said I should help you with the job if only you wish to work here in Canada.

If you are interested in this job, kindly forward your resume/cv to our Human Resources Email id careers@casiooilandgas.ca and mention my name Dr. Elena (Head of Finance) as referral and keep me updated with your information so I can assist you to get this job. Your Swift response give you a chance to secure a job with this noble company.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Its fake and seen here before

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-job-offer-fake-or-real.681588/#post-8562568

Do not share any documents or pay any money

Generally offers for oil,gas,construction, hotels are fake

Just use common sense in that why would any company in Canada be so generous to recruit internationally when COVID has made so many people unemployed. The wording of this offer shows how desparate the scammers are to persuade people to part with documents and money

Ajai Krishnan

Nov 4, 2020
Its fake and seen here before

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/is-this-job-offer-fake-or-real.681588/#post-8562568

Do not share any documents or pay any money

Generally offers for oil,gas,construction, hotels are fake

Just use common sense in that why would any company in Canada be so generous to recruit internationally when COVID has made so many people unemployed. The wording of this offer shows how desparate the scammers are to persuade people to part with documents and money

Thank You very much for your prompt response.