+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advise:George Brown or Centennial college for Financial Planning grad cer

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Please advise which is better, George Brown or Centennial college for Financial Planning grad certificate of two semesters. Do colleges charge one semester fee in advance or they charge two semester fee in advance, further, in case of visa refusal do they pay back the fee to sponsor (my sponsor is in Canada and she will pay from there) or they insist in paying to the candidate? Thanks

star2313

Jun 28, 2015
I am going to George brown college and I have heard centennial college is really good. it is upto u whether u want to 1 sem. fee or 2 sem fee. yes dear u have to pay it in advance. Ofcourse u will get back the refund from college if ur visa is rejected.
they refund u by cheque or transfer the money to the account from u transferred the fee.

Sachin92

Jan 27, 2016
aarzoo said:
Please advise which is better, George Brown or Centennial college for Financial Planning grad certificate of two semesters. Do colleges charge one semester fee in advance or they charge two semester fee in advance, further, in case of visa refusal do they pay back the fee to sponsor (my sponsor is in Canada and she will pay from there) or they insist in paying to the candidate? Thanks
Hi Arzoo ,I'm thinking to do the same course for September'2016.
What college did you finally choose and how are you finding it?

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
George brown college and centennial college are both almost same and the college doesn't really matter for 2 year diplomas.
P.S. I like George brown better.

aarzoo

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Sachin92 said:
Hi Arzoo ,I'm thinking to do the same course for September'2016.
What college did you finally choose and how are you finding it?
my visa was refused, so am also planning to apply for Sept 2016 again, will you apply direct or through Ontario common?