+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise bout my landing possibilities

aarash29

Feb 21, 2024
My husband in canada applied both of ours PR in express entry and in NOV 2023 , he got letter that case is approved and ask your spouse to submit passport , I processed my visa in pakistan and got the single entry immigration visa COPR
But at the same time he also needed to submitted his documents and there he still has not got the link from IRCC for eCOPR
QUESTION is , can I travel to canada , even before he get the link as my visa expires in April

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
My husband in canada applied both of ours PR in express entry and in NOV 2023 , he got letter that case is approved and ask your spouse to submit passport , I processed my visa in pakistan and got the single entry immigration visa COPR
But at the same time he also needed to submitted his documents and there he still has not got the link from IRCC for eCOPR
QUESTION is , can I travel to canada , even before he get the link as my visa expires in April
Who is the primary applicant? If you are, you can land first. If it is your husband, he has to follow up and get his eCOPR before you land.

aarash29

Feb 21, 2024
Who is the primary applicant? If you are, you can land first. If it is your husband, he has to follow up and get his eCOPR before you land.
primary applicant is my husband and he is already in canada . He is just waiting the link email to be received from IRCC since NOV, my visa will be expired in April .

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
primary applicant is my husband and he is already in canada . He is just waiting the link email to be received from IRCC since NOV, my visa will be expired in April .
The primary applicant's eCOPR has to be validated first before you can arrive in Canada. He should contact IRCC to get the link. The answer is no, you cannot land in Canada before he receives the link.

aarash29

Feb 21, 2024
Thanks for the advise but what will happen if my Visa is expired and he still not got link by that time as he made several calls and still IRCC is saying that it is in the system and will ok get it eventually.
What will happen to me if my COPR expires