+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Piolet programme

Singh gur

May 23, 2020
Helo everyone
Am gurjinder singh and my wife and me applying caregiver piolet visa for Canada.
My wife's all papers are ready but the problem is my wife was on student visa in England in 2010 to 11 and we stayed there till 2014 and now we need pcc from uk and we applied both.so my wife's pcc came ' no trace but mine with ' no live trace,. That can be problem with my case . Actually i was arrested in 2011 in uk for a miner issue and they gave me caution and now they did not give me the clear pcc, but they suggest me to apply for record deletion and I applied but they are not accepting my application due to less info and saying expand your event of arrest. I am much worried about it can any one have any idea about it and will they delete my record..help me pls

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Helo everyone
Am gurjinder singh and my wife and me applying caregiver piolet visa for Canada.
My wife's all papers are ready but the problem is my wife was on student visa in England in 2010 to 11 and we stayed there till 2014 and now we need pcc from uk and we applied both.so my wife's pcc came ' no trace but mine with ' no live trace,. That can be problem with my case . Actually i was arrested in 2011 in uk for a miner issue and they gave me caution and now they did not give me the clear pcc, but they suggest me to apply for record deletion and I applied but they are not accepting my application due to less info and saying expand your event of arrest. I am much worried about it can any one have any idea about it and will they delete my record..help me pls
Given you both overstayed your previous visas you will likely struggle to get visas/permits.