+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PILOT PROGRAM FOR WORKERS IN AI, IT & VISUAL EFFECTS

mrsalehi

Jun 23, 2021
thx Arseniy for sharing

"
In all of these cases, you must also:

• hold a diploma that minimally corresponds to a Québec diploma of college studies – technical training, or a Québec bachelor’s degree;
  • have held an eligible job:
    • on a full-time basis;
    • for a period of at least 24 months;
    • during the 60 months preceding submission of your application for permanent selection.
  • hold or have accepted an eligible job in Québec:
    • on a full-time basis;
    • for which the hourly wage is equivalent to the maximum wage of the average salary for your occupation.
"

imo it's 2 years + of experience. eligible = in the NOC which you use in the application
+ accept a job offer here or already be in Quebec and be employed here

btw, my colleague has received CSQ few days ago in this program, he doesn't have 2y. of experience in Quebec.
I was refused due to salary, but gonna apply for reexamination or have consultation w/immigration consultant.
Hi

Does your colleague has an LMIA for his hourly wage to the maximum or only uploaded the company job offer with this salary? When was his submission in arrima? Thanks

timakamystery

Aug 9, 2021
Hi

Does your colleague has an LMIA for his hourly wage to the maximum or only uploaded the company job offer with this salary? When was his submission in arrima? Thanks
Yes, his hourly is more than NOC max. We work in Quebec already, since 2021. He submitted on the opening date of the period, April.

mrsalehi

Jun 23, 2021
Thank you so much for your response

I submitted my file on 5th May but after 2 months I received Avis de vérification letter and I'm still waiting for their response.
Did you or your friend received that letter too ?

arseniy.pnf

Aug 6, 2021
Hi !
Thanks for information!

Little confusion here, It would not greater than 39.90$ in place of $64.90 (The position must have an hourly wage greater than the ninth decile of the average hourly wage of the last 3 years available for that employment, as estimated by the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity. Under software engineers and designers (NOC 2173) ) as on link ?.It might be wrong understanding?
$39.90 is Median hourly wage, so it is - by definition - fifth decile. Their Maximum rate represents ninth decile, and it's $64.90.
Actually the Selection Conditions section says this:
To be admissible to the program, the salary for the position you occupy or that you accepted must be equal to or greater than the maximum salary for your profession.
So forget about deciles/percentiles; you just need to be at or above the maximum.

timakamystery

Aug 9, 2021
Thank you so much for your response

I submitted my file on 5th May but after 2 months I received Avis de vérification letter and I'm still waiting for their response.
Did you or your friend received that letter too ?
no such for me. my colleague - idk

pkumar21

Jul 11, 2021
So forget about deciles/percentiles; you just need to be at or above the maximum.
[/QUOTE]
$39.90 is Median hourly wage, so it is - by definition - fifth decile. Their Maximum rate represents ninth decile, and it's $64.90.
Actually the Selection Conditions section says this:

Thanks for information

nishu.rockz

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,
I recently submitted my profile under Quebec Regular skilled worker program. I did not find a proper tool to check my eligibility under this program. However, through various links, I calculated my points as 54. I am an outlander, based in india currently. I want to know my probability of selection under this program. Please guide me properly. My NOC Code is 2283

Thank you all in advance..!!

Regards

sagar2753

Dec 23, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi!

Got my CSQ via this program so I thought I'll share some details.
- I've applied for 2 persons (me + my spouse);
- We have been already living in Quebec for around two years;
- francisation stream (my french is meh..);
- I had around 2 years of work experience in Quebec and some 9 years of work experience in IT globally.

Timeline:
- Apr 24th: applied, family of 2 (me and my spouse);
- May 10th: invitation for "Quebec values test";
- May 14-15th: values tests passed;
- Jun 10th: additional proofs of employment requested;
- Jun 24th: I've sent out additional proofs;
- Jul 8th: CSQ approved.
- Jul 13th: got CSQ in my mailbox.

Now for the questions:

It means your hourly wage should be at least $64.90, which corresponds to roughly $135.000/year (you can find more info here).

Regarding francisation: immigration agent contacted me and offered some help with getting enrolled in the courses, but in the end he just sent me some links so you're on your own here. I asked "how are you going to validate that I'm indeed learning french?" and the answer was "you said you're going to learn it and we trust you".

Most confusing selection condition for me was "have held an eligible job [...] for a period of at least 24 months". There's little explanation of what "eligible job" is; judging by the form it must be a job _in_ Quebec. I had exactly two years experience in Quebec so I didn't really test it, but I'd love to be proven wrong on this one.
Hello ,
i also Got CSQ in IT and VFX program on 18 june 2021 time line is same as yours
10 days before i applied for PR
i didn't start French classes yet is this mandatory to learn French .
can you please update your status and timeline about PR application .have you got your temp number
Did you start your French classes or you are not gonna start .

theodoreyang

Mar 5, 2018
Has anyone tried the AI stream for Quebec graduates and received positive feedback from the Techno-compétences evaluation?

doliinyk

Feb 15, 2023
thx Arseniy for sharing

"
In all of these cases, you must also:

• hold a diploma that minimally corresponds to a Québec diploma of college studies – technical training, or a Québec bachelor’s degree;
  • have held an eligible job:
    • on a full-time basis;
    • for a period of at least 24 months;
    • during the 60 months preceding submission of your application for permanent selection.
  • hold or have accepted an eligible job in Québec:
    • on a full-time basis;
    • for which the hourly wage is equivalent to the maximum wage of the average salary for your occupation.
"

imo it's 2 years + of experience. eligible = in the NOC which you use in the application
+ accept a job offer here or already be in Quebec and be employed here

btw, my colleague has received CSQ few days ago in this program, he doesn't have 2y. of experience in Quebec.
I was refused due to salary, but gonna apply for reexamination or have consultation w/immigration consultant.
What salary did you had?