+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physical Presence Calculaor

kis7ooskarr

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Hi guys,

Just a silly question, for the absence on the calculator, do I need to enter my day of landing as one day of absence. I walked on the rainbow bridge to the side of us and came back to land. Any idea? Thanks!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Hi guys,

Just a silly question, for the absence on the calculator, do I need to enter my day of landing as one day of absence. I walked on the rainbow bridge to the side of us and came back to land. Any idea? Thanks!
I don't know about other But I did add that day as a leave of absence as US authorities stamped my passport.

kis7ooskarr

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
I don't know about other But I did add that day as a leave of absence as US authorities stamped my passport.
Thank you for the reply! My case is I didn't enter the U.S. The U.S. officer just give me a piece of paper then I came back to Canada. US didn't stamp but Canada stamped on my passport. Should I list that day as absence still?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Thank you for the reply! My case is I didn't enter the U.S. The U.S. officer just give me a piece of paper then I came back to Canada. US didn't stamp but Canada stamped on my passport. Should I list that day as absence still?
Same Even I didnt enter. Yeah you should and TBH it wont have any effect. It will be 0 days of absence in calculator at the end.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
It's called "flagpoling". I added it on the calculator but it doesn't count as an absence because you came back the same day.

Reactions: kushari