+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photos resubmission request from IRCC for PR

geddylee7

Apr 28, 2024
Hi - me and my spouse landed on 20th April 2024, and today we received an email stating that we are required to submit our photos again. Is this something normal?

They have asked us to send the photos by mail on: Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

We have got the photos clicked however, I wanted to ask do we send this via Canada Post or can we use something like FedEx. Also do me and my spouse need to use different envelopes of one should be fine? Any other specifics or best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - me and my spouse landed on 20th April 2024, and today we received an email stating that we are required to submit our photos again. Is this something normal?

They have asked us to send the photos by mail on: Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1

We have got the photos clicked however, I wanted to ask do we send this via Canada Post or can we use something like FedEx. Also do me and my spouse need to use different envelopes of one should be fine? Any other specifics or best practices would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
We tried to use UPS but the UPS guy said since it's PO Box address, we need to use Canada Post.