+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Photo Resubmission Request- 2023

alianjum87

Jan 14, 2023
Hi Everyone!

I hope you all will be doing well.

I have recently received a photo resubmission request for the PR of my wife while there is no update/ request for myself and my two kids. My questions:

1. Does this mean that there is no query with regards to the photo of myself and kids? or can IRCC still ask us to provide a new photo?
2. In case there is no query for myself and kids, how long shall I expect receiving the PR cards for myself and kids?

Your response would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!

jawad.915

Feb 21, 2020
Hi Everyone!

I hope you all will be doing well.

I have recently received a photo resubmission request for the PR of my wife while there is no update/ request for myself and my two kids. My questions:

1. Does this mean that there is no query with regards to the photo of myself and kids? or can IRCC still ask us to provide a new photo?
2. In case there is no query for myself and kids, how long shall I expect receiving the PR cards for myself and kids?

Your response would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance !!

Bro same thing happened with me. I got photo resubmission for my wife. I landed on 3rd Feb. On 20 Feb I linked my account and my son's account which linked successfully. but I was unable to link my wife's account and raised a web form the next day. Now on 24th, I received email for photo resubmission for my wife. They gave me 180 days.
Can you confirm if the same thing happened with you.

alianjum87

Jan 14, 2023
No…All my accounts got linked. However, I only received the photo request for my wife while mine and the cards of the kids were delivered.

my timeline:

landing date: 31 dec 2022
Photo request (for wife): 1 Feb 2023
PR card’s approval (for remaining family): 9 Feb 2023
Cards delivery: 14 feb 2023

still waiting for my wife’s card. When contacted ircc, they said that they are currently opening the photos received in December (first week)

hope this helps. All the best!!

jawad.915

Feb 21, 2020
No…All my accounts got linked. However, I only received the photo request for my wife while mine and the cards of the kids were delivered.

my timeline:

landing date: 31 dec 2022
Photo request (for wife): 1 Feb 2023
PR card’s approval (for remaining family): 9 Feb 2023
Cards delivery: 14 feb 2023

still waiting for my wife’s card. When contacted ircc, they said that they are currently opening the photos received in December (first week)

hope this helps. All the best!!

Ohh congratulations. So they approved everyone's pr card but still didn't deliver your wife's card... Typical IRCC..!!

Thanks for your prompt response.

prrem1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Bro same thing happened with me. I got photo resubmission for my wife. I landed on 3rd Feb. On 20 Feb I linked my account and my son's account which linked successfully. but I was unable to link my wife's account and raised a web form the next day. Now on 24th, I received email for photo resubmission for my wife. They gave me 180 days.
Can you confirm if the same thing happened with you.
Hi there I have the same situation here, I already received my PR card but my spouse got an email for photo resubmission but my toddler did not get any notification or the PR card. I believe his photo also might have an issue since my spouse and him took at the same studio. Since it is email communication and my toddler does not have a email id associated with him I guess the notification was missed and perhaps might land as a snail mail.
Could you let me know what do you mean by link the accounts ? I did an express entry and cic portal just shows approved and no updates on PR card. Could you point me to the links where I could link and also see the status of my PR card ? Thanks in advance

Apr 26, 2020
Hi All! Would you mind helping me with 1 question?

I soft landed in Canada, came back to my home country and now received the request for photo resubmission for my 1st PR Card.

Question and Option 1: Do they accept photos clicked outside Canada, with photo studio's name and stamp from outside Canada?

Option 2: I was thinking of sending a soft copy of our friends in Canada, who can print them on a local photo studio, mention the name of the studio on the back (Though I doubt they will stamp) and then they can send the photos to case processing center. This is faster and cheaper than above mentioned option.

Any help you can provide is highly appreciated :)