+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Philippines - IRCC - Passport Request

CJ here

Nov 6, 2020
The IRCC send me a passport request letter.

I want to ask, do I need to get biometric? During my medical at St Luke's hospital I applied for visa application which they have taken my photo, fingerprints and signature, in this case is this considered to be biometric? or should I apply for biometric?

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
The IRCC send me a passport request letter.

I want to ask, do I need to get biometric? During my medical at St Luke's hospital I applied for visa application which they have taken my photo, fingerprints and signature, in this case is this considered to be biometric? or should I apply for biometric?
This is not the biometric. You have to give your biometrics in VFS. May I ask what kind of visa you applied for? We're also waiting for passport request. Thanks.

Zet

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2016
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-10-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
in God's time
Hello, hoping someone can help. My children received their passport request and they are given 30 days to submit it to the Visa office. Their passports are expiring in November this year and January next year. They have a passport renewal appointment on September 11th (soonest available). Should they still submit their passports that are expiring soon or will that be a problem? We tried to fill out the IRCC web form to explain the situation but their website is having technical issues.